Sunday, July 8, 2007

Tagged!

Been tagged by Rowena and Haz. So here goes...

01. Name movies you watch every Summer.
Nothing in Particular... I watch different movies every Summer.

02. Songs that remind you the most of Summer.

Dj Sammy's Heaven and I don't know why :p

03. What was the greatest Summer holiday you ever had?

Summer '02 the NZ tour.

04. Your favourite airport reads.

Magazines!

05. Are you a sunbather?
No! Dah cukup gelap laa!


06. Your ideal holiday destination this Summer that you haven’t been to before.
Europe! or Maybe US...

07. Describe your Summer of 2006 in 10 words or less.
Simple but Memorable. I miss Summer '06!

08. What Summer movie must you see this year?

Transformers. Harry Potter! Simpsons the Movie. Surfs Up.

09. Which Summer changed your life?

hmm... I don't know.

10. Do you like the beach? What do you bring to the beach with you?

Yes! I'll bring my Sunblock, food, my mp3player, my camera and my sunnies. tp kalau nak mandi i'll wear my bathing suit with XL tee :)


11. Your earliest memory of a Summer holiday.

... holiday to Medan kot. ntah. main sebut je ni :P I'm forgetful lah.

12. And finally, what do you intend on doing this Summer?

Goes on a vacation (a trip with friends and a trip with family- the west coast tour!... haha), Work. and Slacking around.

Tagging: Haz. Wonie. Pah. Kid. Sue. And other bloggers who stumbled upon my page!

The Second one:

Okay, this is the rule.
If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

The meme is about completing at least 17 out of the following 27 sentences........

1. A person is only as good as another person.
2. Friendship is always important to me :)
3. To love is a very beautiful feeling.
4. Money makes me happy :p
5. I miss the good ol' times. the past.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by making others smile with my sincere heart.
8. Pick the flowers when they're ready to be picked?
9. To love someone is to bring happiness to the person.
10. Beauty is on the eye of the beholder.
13. I am most happy when I'm surrounded by the peeps I LOVE.
14. Nothing makes me happier than being with them :)
15. If I can change one thing, I will change some of my bad attitudes.
16. If smiles were sincere then I would believe more easily -->I second this one haz :)
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could make the world the most peaceful place to live?
18. If you want to talk then you have to think beforehand
19. Money is not everything but to some people it is... and because of them the world is not at peace.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when some people proved their love to me :)
21. I smile when I'm thankful.
22. When I am happy, I will try my best to make others happy too.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "The Adventures of a Weirdo and her Pingu!" ... okay I don't want to write a book.
26. One thing I must do before I die is to go on a road trip. The most memorable roadtrip. I want to travel!
27. Doing this meme, I feel like whoa. haha. I don't know lah...

And now, I'm tagging Anybody who's on my Blog List :p

No comments: