This was supposed to be posted like months ago. But I never finish the whole thing. It was during the Gold Coast trip.
C = Chicha
A = Ali
V = Vivy
FM = Farah Mexx
Conversation #1
C: Korang, cuba teka, Queensland tu apa?
FM&V: A state?
C: ye lah, what type of state?
FM&V: a state ada type ke? hah. tak tau la. So what is it?
C: Sunshine State! (pointing at the plate of a car)
FM&V: *pfft*
C = Chicha
A = Ali
V = Vivy
FM = Farah Mexx
Conversation #1
C: Korang, cuba teka, Queensland tu apa?
FM&V: A state?
C: ye lah, what type of state?
FM&V: a state ada type ke? hah. tak tau la. So what is it?
C: Sunshine State! (pointing at the plate of a car)
FM&V: *pfft*
Conversation #2
Outside a restaurant...
C: Ali amende kat atas tu?
A: Ketam.
C: Tak2 bukan yang tu. That one... (showing at the tank next to it)
A: Rafia? (as the crabs are being tied up with tali rafia)
C: Takk... belah kiri tu.
A: Oh, tu DBKL.
Its Abalone as far as I know. I am not sure what is that thing actually. Since its sticking on the tank's cermin, I also want to call it DBKL. wahhahaah!
Outside a restaurant...
C: Ali amende kat atas tu?
A: Ketam.
C: Tak2 bukan yang tu. That one... (showing at the tank next to it)
A: Rafia? (as the crabs are being tied up with tali rafia)
C: Takk... belah kiri tu.
A: Oh, tu DBKL.
Its Abalone as far as I know. I am not sure what is that thing actually. Since its sticking on the tank's cermin, I also want to call it DBKL. wahhahaah!

Conversation #3
We're walking back to our accommodation (Chidori Court) and we pass thru something written "CroninAve" (fancy writings)
C: Amende ni... Croninave (e pepet)
A: Its Cronin Avenue la.
C: oohh....
Conversation #4
A: Eh korang, Sape ada shampoo ek?
V: Its in the toilet. Amikla.
C: I tak bawak Shampoo. I only have a conditioner with me.
A,V,FM: huh? you mandi pakai conditioner je ke?
Conversation #5
C: Eh silap. I ni biar perempuan bukak pintu pulak.
V: You memang perempuan.
C: Memang pon. I ni half laki half perempuan. I am metrosexual.
FM: That is not wat we call metrosexual la. Tu shemale name nye.
Conversation #6
While looking at the map of the Dreamworld...
C: Ali! jom pegi sini amik gamba dengan Kaola!
A: its KOALA laaaaaa.
The next time I knew I keep on calling Koala - Kaola. thanks to Chicha :p haha.
Conversation #7
He was singing...
C: Just like a... 'humming'. And continue to hum. no more words for the song he's trying to sing.
and he keeps on repeating the same thing.
V: Lagu ape tu?
C: Entah.
V: Just like a ape?
C: I tak tau. Maybe Just like a starr in a sky...
FM: haha yelatu. boleh pulak make up lines.
C: Jap I check my iPod kejap.
...after a few hours...
C: haa! the title is "Just Like A Star"! by Corinne Bailey Rae.
V: lama x cari the song?
C: after more than 300 songs... haa.
and he keeps on singing this song over and over for days.
Conversation #8
After watching the dolphin show at the Dolphine Cove.
C: Ah best nyer tengok Dolphins! Nanti I kaya I nak beli Dolphin lah.
V,FM&A: err... okayyy...
C: Korang ni tak ada impian ke?
There are more but I can't really remember. Anyway, the conversations might not be funny to all of you... but yeah I just wanna post it up.
p/s: Guys, thank you for the good times :) and Chicha... jangan marah ye :p he he he. U're so funny!
6 comments:
Just when I was feeling down, you made my day. CLASSIC!!!
Who made ur day ? Me rightttttt .. Not farah rightt ? coz i think its about me !! Hahahaha
ye lah ye lah. give the credits to chicha...
anyway yeah. i dh lama x post bile i baca balik mmg i gelak gile
chicha you made my day :)
this is hilarious ok..i remember you writing all this jokes down in a notebook while we were der..
omg,i miss gold coast!! and DRACULAS.. lalala
yeah and I can't remember where it is now. thts why conversations mcm x cukup je.. sobsob.
I PON RINDU GOLD COAST!! JOM GI DRACULAS LAGI!! hahaha
cakap rindu draculas and gold coast macam la korang dok sane .tsk tsk =p
Post a Comment