Sometimes I feel like just turning on Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger and create a routine out of it.
Sometimes I feel like riding a scooter up to the top of Mt Vic and spend the night there, pretending its not cold out there.
Sometimes I feel like going to Frank Kitts Park at night to play with the swing like I used to do back when I'm in my first year.
Sometimes I feel like strumming the guitar and create a song out of it. Altho I know nothing about notes, chords, anything relating to guitar.
Sometimes I feel like skipping to Oriental Bay to get myself an ice cream.
Sometimes I feel like making myself a few sets of accessories.
Sometimes I feel like spending time looking at fashion blogs and sites. Just to get inspired by them.
Sometimes I feel like revamping my wardrobe.
Sometimes I wonder why my choices of songs currently are all depressing. And they haven't change for quite a long time.
Sometimes I wonder why I am living a life like this.
Sometimes I wonder why I love to wonder.
...wait. is it sometimes or all the time?
2 comments:
farah..i think kte same jer..u love to wonder..n i plak suke pk byk..
just don't wonder too much k..wondering is good..but too much of it is not good..
marilah kte same2 buang habit too much wonder and pk byk nie..hehe
haha tuhla satu benda yang i cannot take away from myself. I keep on thinking hard. tht leads to wondering hard. ah tu la sama je kite ni.
care free is not for us kot. haha.
Post a Comment