Well, its Wellington, so this is expected kan?
I don't miss this part of Wellington, although I do want to get out of the hot weather of Malaysia.
So we cancelled the trip to Pak n Save. Ended up staying at home, and we watched this movie.
"The Aquatic Life with Steve Zissou"
This movie is still, very funny for me.
In a way, its a good way to spend the afternoon. Although I am dying to be out and about, to walk all around Wellington.
Usually, no matter how much I love Malaysia, theres always feeling of excitement to come back here. But not this time.
It feels so hard to leave Malaysia. Really.
Maybe, one of the reasons is because of this:
It was really a surprise that I actually get to see Coldplay Live. Its a dream come true =D. I still cannot believe myself that I am actually going! And my darling bitches bought me the ticket!
When I get the ticket, one thing that I realized is,
They won't be watching that show with me. Okay I think I am the only fan among us pon. haha. But what I am trying to point out is,
They're not gonna be here with me. Meaning, no more times to spend together in Welly.
When I am here, usually I'll be occupied with them all around me. Believe me, we spend too much time together until I feel like getting rid of them!
We had our bittersweet times together; we laughed together, we cried together, we fight together, we comforted each other, we played games together, we sung together, we eat, we drink, we sleep... - basically we do most of the things together.
Its amusing that 3 years is actually really short.
I was never really really really close to a group of people before. Being really close with you bitches is really something to me.
You guys know me too well. And I am very thankful that you all accepted me no matter what.
Thank you. For everything. You all will always be in my heart.
I am not good with words, so I can only express this much.
But only God knows how much I am missing you guys now. How I wish things are still the same. Ah well, life goes on right? To all of you, hope you guys have fun at work. Work well ya! and take care ;)
* * *
Anyway, one thing hasn't change for sure. When I touched down on this windy place, there is one thing that I don't think I can change is that I am in love with this place. I realized that I also miss this place so much. And I am now really glad that I am still here.
With my dearest house mates around, and the rest of my friends who are still in Wellington.
School's starting in Monday. Which is tomorrow!
I don't know whether I am excited about school. But I am pretty excited to meet everyone else =)









3 comments:
fawa.
i down semcm kot mlm u fly tu, dah la i made things worse by looking at old photos.moody plak i mlm tu.haha
hope all is well.sgt miss first day of uni.
"you never know what you'll miss until it's gone" n sure thing i miss u, qilah n maurice terrace. n how we all three would spend time together n did many silly things to fulfill our time =)
igt tak malam bulan puase we all three sat n watched kekasihku seru until bukak puase? haha.n how we made our biskut raya while watching it until subuh? haha.
missing all that. =) hope you will have more sweet memories with u altho we're not around dah!
hugs n kisses.
ps: i suke la plak our grad photo tu.we both looked gorgeous !! :P
huhu gamba tu mmg hot XD
x leh bla kan kite ni??
anyway u're rite nonie, "you never know what you'll miss until it's gone"
Haz jangan emo dah k! Nanti i rasa nak join u pulak haha *hugss*
Post a Comment