Warning: This post may contain spoilers. Harap maklum :P
credits to the girl who made this
I know most of you have heard of FML. Well I am one of the avid followers. I ran through most of them, and to check out this website is a routine for me. I have to do it daily. Well its a good reminder that my life is not as bad as I always think it is. Everyone has their shitty days. Not just me.
So I came across these:
So I came across these:
#1Today, after spending the night hanging out with a beautiful girl we start to walk back to my place. Halfway there she turns and says, "I wish you were a vampire" and goes back home.
#2Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML
Lawak gak la kan? I mean the girls, soo into Edward! But yeah, okay I have to admit this. I am also one of those who was blinded by Edward. Especially after you read the Twilight Saga, most girls will have to agree with me; who doesn't want someone like Edward? He's like the perfect guy every girl wants to have. Well there must be at least one thing about him that will make you swoon and go ga-ga. And at least one/some thing(s) about him which is what you want in a guy.
Do you agree with me?
Since I was talking about the book, let me just crap a lil bit more about how I feel about this saga, which has been one of my favorite series of all time. Huhu.
Well I'm not the type who likes to read. Its hard for me to get hooked to books, and usually I'll follow the ones others also love to follow. Giler common, and not adventurous. Haha. But yeah, before this, I never gt hooked to a love series. So Twilight Saga is kinda like the first.
One of the many reasons why they're my fave:
While you're reading it, the book somehow convinced me that any typical, average girl like Bella will/is able to get the perfect guy she wants, like Edward. It is quite easy to relate yourself (if you're a girl) to Bella as she is designed to be more or less, like you.
But that's the thing, the only way for you to get that most perfect guy on earth is to meet someone who is immortal, and about 100 years older than you are, and still looks like he's your age. Which in this series, the possible way to meet them up is to make the guy a vampire.
When I finished reading it, it felt like I just got a slap of reality, waking me up from the fantasy that (many) girls have built; of waiting for the perfect guy to come. He'll never come. Almost impossible lah kan. So that's why there's another character whom Bella also fell in love with; Jacob.
Do you agree with me?
Since I was talking about the book, let me just crap a lil bit more about how I feel about this saga, which has been one of my favorite series of all time. Huhu.
Well I'm not the type who likes to read. Its hard for me to get hooked to books, and usually I'll follow the ones others also love to follow. Giler common, and not adventurous. Haha. But yeah, before this, I never gt hooked to a love series. So Twilight Saga is kinda like the first.
One of the many reasons why they're my fave:
While you're reading it, the book somehow convinced me that any typical, average girl like Bella will/is able to get the perfect guy she wants, like Edward. It is quite easy to relate yourself (if you're a girl) to Bella as she is designed to be more or less, like you.
But that's the thing, the only way for you to get that most perfect guy on earth is to meet someone who is immortal, and about 100 years older than you are, and still looks like he's your age. Which in this series, the possible way to meet them up is to make the guy a vampire.
When I finished reading it, it felt like I just got a slap of reality, waking me up from the fantasy that (many) girls have built; of waiting for the perfect guy to come. He'll never come. Almost impossible lah kan. So that's why there's another character whom Bella also fell in love with; Jacob.
For me, he's like Mr-perfect-for-you. I mean, he isn't really the one who has everything that you want in a guy, but he makes you happy and he's more real. Only one thing that is not real about him, which he's also can be another mythical creature. But since he's more human, it shows that he's the more possible for you to get in real life. He's also someone who was born around the same era as Bella (not from another century :P). If there's no vampires, there won't be Jacob transforming into a wolf. Lagi lah normal, and reflects reality even more. Bella won't meet Edward in the first place and will just be with Jacob in the end.
Don't bother to waste your time looking for Mr Perfect. He doesn't really exist. There must be something in a person that you find unappealing, or flaws in the person that makes him/her doesn't fit to the term "Mr/Miss Perfect". But there's definitely someone out there who is perfect for you. The flaws that he/she has actually makes him/her more perfect than you can imagine ;).
(As if I have experience je. haha. Cakap macam hebat kan :P)
But yeah, that is how the story should be. If there's no vampires, no Edward, Bella, Jacob, the twisted storyline and all, there won't be a story anyway. Or if there is one, probably I won't be attracted to even read it.
Well that's all I have to share for now. I have to go to sleep, need to start early tomorrow.
Nite peeps =)
p/s:
1. I can't wait for New Moon to come out!
2. Why I like study week: it gives me the vibe to blog. But why I don't like study week: I have to study and I am so lazy! dannggg
Don't bother to waste your time looking for Mr Perfect. He doesn't really exist. There must be something in a person that you find unappealing, or flaws in the person that makes him/her doesn't fit to the term "Mr/Miss Perfect". But there's definitely someone out there who is perfect for you. The flaws that he/she has actually makes him/her more perfect than you can imagine ;).
(As if I have experience je. haha. Cakap macam hebat kan :P)
But yeah, that is how the story should be. If there's no vampires, no Edward, Bella, Jacob, the twisted storyline and all, there won't be a story anyway. Or if there is one, probably I won't be attracted to even read it.
Well that's all I have to share for now. I have to go to sleep, need to start early tomorrow.
Nite peeps =)
p/s:
1. I can't wait for New Moon to come out!
2. Why I like study week: it gives me the vibe to blog. But why I don't like study week: I have to study and I am so lazy! dannggg


5 comments:
farahmexx,
wow, entri anda yang ini macam menyedarkan i tentang banyak benda. thanks for the info dear! and ouh, saye juge suke Edward! tp Edward yg dlm movie je la. haha. i thought of reading the twilight saga but sangat malas. hahaha. :P nasib baik u da cite kat sini sng sket keje i. hahaha..
thanks for sharing farah!
fatinn,
thanks for the comment, tapi i rasa you still kena baca lah... best giler. hohoho. this entry is just my perspective yang i dapat from reading the books... so i takde la reveal sangat apa2 storyline dalam post ni. tanak rosakkan mood sapa2 yang masih membaca hehe
kalau nak baca pinjam je kat jiran sebelah bilik i tu (Qilah) die still baca the third book tp die bawak sume kat sini.. huhu.
dear farahmexx,
hahha..mcm tulis surat plak...adeyh...y u tulis entry ini?? haiyoo...when demam edward dh over for me (4d tyme being) but when terbc blk ur entry...xmemasal i p tgk twiight blk td...hhahahah...sebbaek i xhangkut sume saga dtg NZ...if not, matila i study twilight sagaje nmpknye...
i remember how i got hooked up kat series nieh, it was during myflight back to Msia last summer..i habeskan d 1st book dlm 3hrs kot...hahahah...movie dlm flight sume xlayan...
yeah, mmg kite cn b too carried away wif edward nye character.n if bella, d ordinary gul pun bleyh dpt Mr ferfect, y cant we ey? tp btol ckp u, mn ntah nk cr mamat immortal dlm dunia nieh...hahah
adding up, sbnrnye Bella kan bukn ordinary garl, most of d boys think she's attractive tp bellaje yg rendah diri ckp die x...wekwek...hohoho...xske bella..(jealous mode=p)
papepn..same s u..this is 1 of d best series ever la, after Dan Brown..dh la i mmg ske abg2 ade superpower nieh...kuangkuangkunag...
ops...terlebeyh pjg plak...i wish i cn write this easy during my final...shish...
Kehadapan Shaza yang dirindui selalu~! (nak wat style surat gaks)
i pon dh start demam twilight balik. nak demam hp susah, buku no.6 takde kat sini, malas nak gi pinjam :P hahaha.
anyway,
adding up, sbnrnye Bella kan bukn ordinary garl, most of d boys think she's attractive tp bellaje yg rendah diri ckp die x...wekwek...hohoho...xske bella..(jealous mode=p)
-- ramai jee ordinary girls ckp camnihhh... hahahahah. tuh ar sapa x jealous kn ngan die... dapat edward~! dangg
tapi tuhla, i pon nak bc balik ar lepas exams ni. cuti panjang nih. huhu
all the best k!
Fawa, you know what? The only thing I look forward to on weekdays is fml. Hahahaha
FML rocks!!!
Post a Comment