Sunday, June 20, 2010

Brosandi , Hendumst í hringi , Höldumst í hendur, Allur heimurinn óskýr nema þú stendur



Currently listening to Sigur Ros' Hoppipolla

This band is one of my favorites. I think they are one of the best bands in this whole wide world. Seriously. I don't know if you ever heard of them or their music, well I am pretty sure you have if you're a visitor of my blog. Go and look for Hoppipolla. At first I thought only this song can make me happy, but I was wrong. Actually all of their songs can make you feel good, and better, even if their songs sounded so mellow. Its so relaxing, and I feel so positive after listening to them. Although I can't even understand a word in their songs - sometimes its in Icelandic and sometimes, Hopelandic (language that was made up by them).

Everytime I feel stressed/sad, I will start listening to them. It feels like their songs are like telling me "everything will be fine. everything will be okay". Then its like they gave me some virtual hug and given me this semangat to stay strong and happy. Never fails to lift up the mood.

You should give it a try and see if you agree with me. Really, they're really good.

I love you Sigur Ros :)

1 comment:

x_silent_freak_x said...

i can totally relate to what you're saying... but TOOL does that for me...