So Jue & Mukrim tied the knot last weekend. She's my first close friend who got married!
Not gonna talk about it in detail, as I don't have the time :P. But it was simple, and beautiful. Weather was perfect. Crowd was good. Food was yummy, altho I don't get to eat much (sadd), and the performance is awesome! I love everything about it!
And I didn't have many photos of me.. because I was busy doing this:
Yeah. I'm one of the photographers of the day!
And to be specific...
Check out my camera - its huugee! Its actually the fuji instax!
Kind of a replacement for Polaroid. Since the Polaroid films are hard to find now, I decided to just change the camera/ LOL. It was quite an attraction. Since its quite big, and doesn't look like a SLR/DSLR
Anyway the "Instax project" was our gift to them. So not gonna reveal much here. ehe.
It was tiring, but fun. And memorable! Since the whole event is kind of different. I dressed up differently too. Feels like I'm back in the 90s, as I used to wear dresses to kenduris when I was younger. However, those were all last-minute shopping. Do you like it? .. I looked a bit pregnant there didn't I? Oh well.
That's about it for now.
I guess this marks the point where I should look forward for more close friends' weddings. More to come next year maybe? InsyaAllah :)
p/s: thanks to Abu's friend, now I am in love with this song. Can't stop listening to it!::')
2 comments:
Like!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juju! :D thank you for dropping by!
Post a Comment