Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hantu 'Stress' dah sampai. Rimasnye...

Been listening to Nick Lachey's I can't hate you anymore over and over. heh.

I don't feel right. Not at all. Tak senang duduk. The works have been piling up! And I can't finish em. There's something bothering me and I can't figure out why.

Been trying so hard to finish reading Audit and Tax text book to start preparing for the preparations.

Its not that banyak, but still... I didn't absorb anything while reading it. Feels like the mind is blocked. I cannot receive anything educational.

The mind feels so tired

Is there anything wrong? *Asking myself wishing that I know the answer*

and now I wish someone can answer for me. Sheesh. This is pathetic.

...

Oh, and I need ideas.

*_* this is so stressful.

1 comment:

Yusuf Ibrahim said...

U need a vacation soon farah.. jom pi lindale and get icecream jom?