Saturday, July 21, 2007

A mini make over for my bloggie :)

The ear hurts so bad.

I can't really sleep at night because of the pain I have to bear. Usually it is just a blockage. Terasa pekak je. But this time it is more than that. Its a blockage and it is very painful.

I am pretty sure it is an infection *duhh*

I am so going to the doctor this Monday if it is still painful. Nak pegi skarang bukak ke? haha. malas pon :p Tengokla macam mana.

Anyways, I just updated this site yesterday, when I was doing the posters job.

The header was taken at Christchurch. Lawa kan daun2 tu? Oh that reminds me, I have not started the slideshow yet... heh

Then I changed current fave pic. That one was taken during soccer games at Ilam Field. I jumped but sampai balik at the ground early. Tak nampak macam lompat ek? haha. Altho the pic is dark (you can't really see the ppl inside...), I still like it :D

Btw, starting from the left, theres Uchna, Ainee, Palai and I. Holding pompoms and flags.

Semangat WMSO giler k!

Oh and at last, I decided to add up a playlist! The reason why I don't really favor putting a playlist in the blog because I'm afraid people may get irritated with the loud songs that I usually listen to. Since I have found a few acoustic/piano version of my fave songs, I decided to share em with you guys. hehe. Altho there are some which is not acoustic/piano but the original versions, I think they're not loud to the extend you'll get annoyed. kan?

Anyways, enjoy the current playlist! For some that are the original versions tu dah biase dengar kat tv/radio kan? so I recommend you to try listen especially to thirsty merc's and dishwalla's piano version of songs. Layan giler! hehe. But for Sufjan Steven's Chicago, personally I think the original version is better. Try la download and dgr. I may change them bile dah bosan nanti. Hehe. But please do let me know if they're irritating k?

Thats all for now. I'm gonna get ready cuz I'm going to meet Vivy and Shaz at the Borders soon!

Toodles.

3 comments:

sd. said...

u dapat hedwig ke? x btau pun. gler best. n wat happen 2 ur ears?

AddamBlack said...

u dah jumpa doctor belum? please jumpa. kalau pekak cam dulu takpe. tak bersalah i nak panggil u pekak.

FM said...

belum and i don't think i can see the doctor really soon.

now the ear dah ok balek.. tunggu la the next time pain strikes, then i'll seek for the doctor.

btw sayda, telingaku tak tau kenape tp die saket sangat. ada jerawat kot..

*sigh*