Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bad riddance?

"Your laptop problem is massive you know. Almost everything rosak."

That is what Ayah told me this morning. Well, the line is not exactly the same. Its something like that. I am wondering what have I done to the laptop. Seriously. Maybe all this while I "thought" I care about Preans. I "thought" I love Preans.

Well its one of my fave things ever. My first laptop. I spend 70% of my time with it. Maybe 70% is too much. I should spend less time with it.

Guess this year I have set this aim: Not gonna let Preans Nanook suffers like how I let Preans suffer. But dah a few times I let my laptop overcharged. I shouldn't use it when I am tired.

Ah takpe. Dah lepas means dah lepas. I am so trying to not repeating the same mistake. Again.

Hmm. Tonite Juju, Abu and Sarah is coming over for sleepover. Something that we've planned for a week. Something that I've been waiting for.

And suddenly when I woke up this morning, the mood has totally changed.

I don't look forward for it, honestly. Its just because of me... both my ears are blocked. Surprisingly.

I never had both ears blocked at the same time. As far as I can remember lah. Maybe its because its the new year. New type of problem for the new year? haha.

I hate it. Really I do. Now my family members we're sakat-ing me by trying to use their own version of sign language. Konon I can't hear anything. And they always shouting. Rimas. and I have to shout too. Lagi rimas.

Well, at least I got my hair cut today. And had my lunch at Puteri Bongsu. Made me feel better. And so much lighter.

And tonite as planned, we're all gonna have dinner at Nim's little island. Then a movie. Then lepak-ing til morning.

Sounds fun to me. haha.

I have to be happy for tonight. Not gonna ruin my plan. Yes, I won't.

I downloaded One Republic's album. And also Maroon 5. Semangat ok! whee :)

More albums on my list. But first, I have to wait for Gossip Girl episode 12 to finish. Hah! the show is back. I am so happy. I need to see Dan :p

Ok-lah nak bersiap. later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hellu there farah! enjoying Malaysia yet? hehe. okay this is clearly not a comment, but Nim's Little Island tu kat mana? it sounds cute..

FM said...

heyy teerah! of course i am enjoying msia. and i'm sure u are too.

haha. Nim's Little Island? I think its Sg Ramal Dalam. Ke Luar. haha I dont know! banyak sangat sungai lah. kena ikut fasa 8 tu. Anyway i can bring u there if u want :) been quite bz but i'll try to find time if u want to.

Mohd Farrid Husin said...

nim's little island mmg best hangout kt situ.makanan juge sedap.