On the first day of work, myself and another two gals in my batch were asked to fill in some particulars in a form by this one officer..
They asked two things that we have to write for at least 2-3 lines each. One is our current participation/achievement at school/college/uni which i know its impossible to write in just 3 lines. haha. And another one is asking something to know "more about me". I can't remember the exact question but its something like that.
We asked what exactly that she wants. The officer said write things u think people would ask you for introduction. For the latter question, probably write what you do during your past time or something you think you want to tell the people there when you introduce yourself.
So I wrote down what I love to do when I'm free. Which has nothing that show my leadership, or enthusiasm in the field that I'm pursuing.
And they posted everything in an e-mail. Introducing the Vacation Trainees.
I was like... why didn't I expect them to write in an e-mail? Seriously I didn't see this one coming. I thought by what she meant by introducing is when we're meeting the rest later on the same day. I know they want to keep records, but I don't know that they're going to send that email.
I wonder why do I wrote those stuffs? So not professional. haha. Damn.
And knowing that my seniors might read it scare me the most.
...this is so embarrassing!
They asked two things that we have to write for at least 2-3 lines each. One is our current participation/achievement at school/college/uni which i know its impossible to write in just 3 lines. haha. And another one is asking something to know "more about me". I can't remember the exact question but its something like that.
We asked what exactly that she wants. The officer said write things u think people would ask you for introduction. For the latter question, probably write what you do during your past time or something you think you want to tell the people there when you introduce yourself.
So I wrote down what I love to do when I'm free. Which has nothing that show my leadership, or enthusiasm in the field that I'm pursuing.
And they posted everything in an e-mail. Introducing the Vacation Trainees.
I was like... why didn't I expect them to write in an e-mail? Seriously I didn't see this one coming. I thought by what she meant by introducing is when we're meeting the rest later on the same day. I know they want to keep records, but I don't know that they're going to send that email.
I wonder why do I wrote those stuffs? So not professional. haha. Damn.
And knowing that my seniors might read it scare me the most.
...this is so embarrassing!
2 comments:
Blogging...Wee~~~
Hahahaha
i really have a feeling they have read it.
aa malunyeee~!!!
Post a Comment