Friday, January 11, 2008

Guidelines.

Hitz.fm have adverts on community reminders.

One is about keeping to your resolutions. Like me, I only set my resolutions. And I break them. Sheesh. Resolutions are guidelines which I don't follow.

Hah. I never learn from my mistakes am I? Abang would agree. The whole family would.

I don't care. At least I know I made mistakes. I admit.

Hm. I stopped thinking of setting resolutions. Well I do have the usual new year resolution. Which is to be a better person. Haha. Its always been the same.

Until last night, I suddenly list out some. More than what I usually have. Sempena Awal Muharram (poyo). And I am trying my best to keep my word this time(dats one resolution kan?) I need to re-organize my life. It has been a mess. For quite awhile. So I think by doing some changes to myself will help.

Resolutions are the guidelines.

I actually broke one just now. Baru sehari after the new year , and I already broke one. Hah that is something I find it hard to stop. Well, its hard to stop a habit kan. I am full with flaws. and I know its not easy to change.

So I am taking things slow. Maybe I'll accomplish the mission.

Yang dah lepas, lepas.

Altho I didn't have a good start this year. I shall forget about it. I must.

I need happy thoughts.

*Stopped blogging at 0025 hrs Malaysian Time. Jan 11th*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't contribute to your breaking of your resolution. I kept mum...=p

FM said...

hahahah

i know. :p ahahahha. tah la im blaming the pms