Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Mother's Day Post.

Ibu: I kesian you Farah, mesti susah nak peluk ibu.
FM: Its okay ibu. I dah biase dah :p

Today is Mother's Day. and she is the one who called me. It's so funny cuz I was talking about Mothers Day Sale and then when she called I totally forgot it is the day. Well I called her back later to apologized and she laughed at me. So now she wants a new Pjs from Sussan. She said I can swipe ayah's card, and then ayah said "I am not your son..." hahahaha. Funny. Anyway Ibu, I am going to get it for you, hopefully I'll have the time. If not, I'll just go tomorrow. haha.

Ibu dearest,

I am the greatest fan of your life =)
Thank you for Everything.
I love you. forever!

Muahx,
Farah Mexx

1 comment:

ila_kirana said...

same la muke ko n mak ko!!.. huhu...