The rain and the gloomy weather make me feel so lazy.
I don't feel like doing anything and I have tons of work to do.
Another lazy lazy lazy Sunday. Damn.
Suddenly Cosmo is more interesting to read than other things. Well... of course it'd be more interesting if we're comparing a mag with multiple pages of articles that need to be finished by today, right? Hah I can never finish my works early. Even though I put my own time line to the works I have, I tend to follow my own mood, ended up slacking around, bimbo-ing, blog hopping and watching TV/movies.
I don't feel like doing anything and I have tons of work to do.
Another lazy lazy lazy Sunday. Damn.
Suddenly Cosmo is more interesting to read than other things. Well... of course it'd be more interesting if we're comparing a mag with multiple pages of articles that need to be finished by today, right? Hah I can never finish my works early. Even though I put my own time line to the works I have, I tend to follow my own mood, ended up slacking around, bimbo-ing, blog hopping and watching TV/movies.
From John Mayer to Josh Groban to JT. I'm wasting my time.
Woke up early, and waste time. best giler.
Pointless blab again. Just for the sake of 'alang-alang dah buang masa'.
Lalalalala...
By the way I need a new game for my NDS. Yoshi Island perhaps? That would definitely take a looong time to finish the whole game. hmmm... Wario Ware tak beli lagi...
Nonie's iPod touch has paper boy innit. Teringat zaman dahulu kala. Adam and I loove that game!
Okay2 I'll download it now :)
2 comments:
mai ai. gigihnya you. blog tiap2 hari~!!!! saje je tules komen kat blog ni. tak penah tules komen tapi slalu je mlawat dan mengutuk ngutuk huk huk huk huk =)
kutuk? ah x pelah :p
thanks for droppin by anyway ;)and yes, saya tahu siapa kamu!
Post a Comment