Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Birthday Brunch or The Wild Brunch? he he

the looks of their faces are priceless. I'm happy that they're happy!

Haz turned 20 today :D

and QL will be turning 22 soon :D

we're all full & happy!


So the weekend-fun continues with the birthday brunch for our dear friends Haz & Qiqi. Well Haz was the one who requested for a brunch on her birthday since Sunday was one of the double-mussle days. And I think it'd be a good idea if we just celebrate her birthday during the brunch & since miss Qiqi's birthday is just 2 days away, we just combine both celebrations together.

I don't know whether Haz was aware that there's a cake coming. But I'm sure Qilah was surprised just now. The look on her face just... priceless. Never seen her as happy as just now!

It was raining the whole morning but that doesn't bring our moods down. In fact, Nonie was a bit high XD. And we decided to dress up. It was a bit weird cuz we usually will go casual (especially during brunch) and like me, I was usually in my tee+jeans whenever we had brunch with my family friends. But who cares, it was a special occasion :)

Indeed, it was really fun. Feel like doing it again. and the mussles were... as usual... NICE!!! love em :D

So yeah that's the end of the fun weekend. Now its already 9:30pm (tak sedar pon) and I am still lazily browsing thru the net.

And my workshop presentation is just 2 (freaking) days away je.

God its already Week 4. And I still think I haven't pick up my pace :(

2 comments:

fatinnRahman said...

farah!!

gile hot u n ur red handbag n shoe!

wuhhuuu~ i want one!! hheheehe

:D

FM said...

eheh fatin *malumalu*.. anyway carilah so tht we cn spread 'red' all arnd Wgtn!! :D