1.How old are you?
20 tahun
2. Are you single?
ye saye
3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
Not anytime in the near future I hope! Nak jadi perempuan sejati pon tak lepas2 lagi. Late 20s I think... or probably early 30s
4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now??
the person I'm with now? who? Okay this is scary... who's the 'invisible' guy?
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
A person who's filthy rich and dying at the same time. haa the most important part is... he loves me! *gelak jahat*
... okay2... I think I wanna marry... umm... oh I know. Someone like tristan! mwahhaha. dream on!
6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
Garden + Traditional = cun melecun... but minus the bersanding or anything kene duduk lama2 senyum. tak minat. Makan part nak lah :)
7. Your ideal motif?
Theme color = Red + Black + White. Haha okay Gothic siot. Hahahah
let it be all white + gold.
Since its a garden
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Around the World in 80 days. can? XD
9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
Family, friends, family friends... ni je dah banyak sebenarnye.. hehe
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Simple pleaseee (sekali extravagant giler siap ada kereta kuda, fireworks, hahahaha...oh fireworks is a good idea :P)
11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
akad nikah... wait how do we make up our own? (tibe2 teringat cara ayah pin kawen. merapu...)
12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
never thought about cakes. one je kot. kalau bertingkat2 kang lagi tinggi dari i macam mana? nak potong cake susah la pulak! nana kata meja tu tah tah sama tinggi ngan i kot?
so satu cukup la... make it bigg! oh no need the icing.. what do you call it eh? royal icing is it? takyahla susah nak makan. butter cake je pon kat dalam... I want banana chocolate of secret recipe/teh tarik cake of bakers cottage can? tiramisu oso can gak :)
layers of cake does matter ke for weddings? *bimbo*mata terkebil2*
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
a simple place should do fine. I'm looking for nice gardens. belakang rumah boleh je kot.
kalau nak buat lawak bodo i'll answer the gardens KL. not funny eh?
14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
evening I think. The reception I mean. Nikah can do pagi je. Ntah or should I do 2 different days? ... I don't know.
15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Outdoors. its a garden
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
I don't know... boleh je kot...
18. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding??
the songs on my blog's playlist? hahahahaha depressing gile! I don't wanna decide on this one yet...
kalau theme red/black harus pasang MCR. pening kepala semua orang hahaha.
19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I can be both. I haven't slept you know...
20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
a light one should do alright. baru fun kot? hahaha. or something in between
21. What age do you want to get married?
27 is the earliest kot. kene secure everything else dulu especially financially... baru kawen. (sekali kawen awal...tidakkk....)
22. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
The description will be super long (probably another post baru cukup kot :P), but to cut it short, he's someone I would want to share my life with... til the end of time
"in plenty and in want; in joy and in sorrow; in sickness and in health; as long as we both shall live."*everyone please go awww!*padahal copy paste wedding vow je*
kalau cake tinggi orang tu kene kuat. tak boleh pendek... kena tinggi. boleh tolong angkat i utk potong!
23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Normal je kot. Without spoon/fork pon okay je...
24. champagne or red wine?
sirap :p hahahahaha. suddenly teringat sparkling juice la plak. Not for my wedding kot... saja teringat je. alamak puasa... makruh2...
25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Days after I think.
26. Money or household item?
A bit of both...
27. Who will pay for the bills?
Tong-tong aja duitnya.
28. Are you ready for married life?
looking at all my answers above.. what do you think?
29. Do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
yesss. aminn aminn...
30. Will u always be true to your wife/husband
yep2 sure i will..ikot daya upaya saya.. tapi kalau dugaan terlalu hebat then ttau la kan...hahaha
tapi kalau murka dosa. so tak de pilihan la kan jawapan utk soalan ni... hahaha
31. How many kids do u like?
saya pon tak tau. mak kata 4 ok... haha
32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
I aim by the time kawen dah ada rumah... huhu
33. Will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
no need to celebrate I guess...
34. What kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
makanan melayu kampung... siap ada ulam2 dan lain2 lagi. aaa teringat... makruh lagi laa
35. Will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
I don't know. Maybe can just save it dalam laptop... sure bawak nye hahaha.
36. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next??? choose 5 person as Your friend?
1. haz (aaa kene tag 2 kali... tp haz suke kan?:P)
2. nana (aaa kene tag 2 kali... hahahaha)
3. AddamBlack (aahahahahhaha i know u like dis topic kannn walaupon u slalu kata takk...)
4. ila (kasi kene tag banyak2 kali)
5. Seri
6. Aqilah (walaupon die takde blog... haa bukak blog cepat!)
No comments:
Post a Comment