There were two kids. A boy and a girl. I bet they just knew each other on that day itself.
Boy: Hey lady, what are you doing?
Girl: Don't call me stupid names like that.
How cute. I won't forget this. Now I am writing it down so I will remember it. Hopefully til I grow older (at least).
Is there a probability that the girl, will meet the boy when she grows older (assuming they don't know each other now)? and if her parents knew about the conversation, I bet they'll tell her when she big enough to understand.
I bet the boy will be a charmer. And from the conversation it seems that he has a crush on the little girl. Well I might be wrong, especially if the boy also thinks the word 'lady' is a stupid name. Nah. He's a charmer :p
Usually if you watch teen flicks, cases like the girl will meet the boy in the future and fell in love with him is possible to happen.
Usually if you watch teen flicks, cases like the girl will meet the boy in the future and fell in love with him is possible to happen.
That made me realized, do I have a childhood crush on someone who is from my age? Like you know, you go to the kindergarten, then there's a boy you're friends with, then you remembered that you actually like him.
Can't remember that I have one. What I do remember is I had a crush on this twins from my neighbourhood - and I confessed to them. Tak malu. How embarrassing. I think I have a thing towards twins. LOL! Uh-oh. So twins. Beware?
Okay someone my age... lets see.
Oh I remembered this one boy. I think his name is Nafi. The reason why I remembered him is because my brothers and Kak Nah always teased me with him. Even when I'm older. Ibu told me I actually befriend with him cuz I feel kesian to him; no one wants to be his friend.
Honestly I don't remember any fond/sweet/fun memories with him. Probably cuz I think he's the quiet type. So we don't have funny/memorable conversations together. Two things that I remembered about him; 1. He's in the same 'bangau oh bangau performance' with me and 2. when I got back home (the kindergarten's van sent me home) Kak Nah will definitely wait for me outside. And she'll start to wave goodbye to the boy with a loud "byeee Nafii!". Then Adam & Kak Nah will start teasing.
I hate it when they do that.
What funny fact involving the boy that I remember is, we all thought he's an Indian. But apparently,
He's a Malay.
Seriously, he looked like an Indian alright.
Now I wonder, where is he now?
2 comments:
nak tengok farah perform bangau oh bangau! hahahahahahahahh rofl
cool gile ok :p hahahhaah
if only back then my parents ada video camera...
Post a Comment