Finally I got the full picture.
And so some of the Atok Aziz Clan has started to post up comments on this photo:
many years ago..
now ade yg dah kawin..
hhehe imagine that..
hahaaaa...ada yang dah kawen.
ada yang dah pregnant.
and ada yang nak kawin ujung tahun nih.
what year was that?
now pokok belakang dah gone dah..
ganti wit atoks gazeebo..
Ah whateff. Don't think 'what year is that' really matter to me. Probably I'll wait til they confirmed it. No time to waste, I have to start with my stuffs.
Hah I used whateff. That sounds cool, no? Poyo ah.
Anyway, we're all have grown up. And our family has expanded with more additions into this clan.
Some have started working. Some have graduated. Some still stuck in schools. Back then, we were running around Atok's house. Now we don't, instead we do our new routine; talking, crapping and laughing. Haha. Or probably watching the small ones running around the house. Or bully them?
Last year Allah took one person from us, but this year he sent a few more to join our "Atok Aziz Clan". Alhamdulillah. Rezeki kan tu?
To the newbies, welcome to our clan. Haha.
But the one who left will always be missed. Al-Fatihah.
I am feeling a bit nostalgic now. I miss them so much.
And... I'm getting older. Noo.. don't wanna be an adult!
ada yang dah pregnant.
and ada yang nak kawin ujung tahun nih.
what year was that?
now pokok belakang dah gone dah..
ganti wit atoks gazeebo..
Adam reckons its the '96 picture. My hair is always the same; til I turn 11 as it gets a little bit longer and at the age of 13, as I started to get bob-cut. Plus, I was kneeling (I may vanish from the pic, or probably you'll see a very little bit of me if I sit) so I don't know how tall I was. Alah, not that I can tell from my height. It was more or less the same til I reached puberty. Maybe I gain height from time to time but not as much. So I can't tell how old I was at that time. However, I still think he's right. Firdaus looked like he's one year old. And Adam started to wear his glasses when he's in Year 4 - and that was in '95. And the first glasses were 'cooler' than that one. Haha.
Well, I am pretty sure its '96 now cuz I suddenly noticed Arwah Ehsan. He's still a baby. He passed away at the age of 11. And that was last year. Basically he was born on July '96. Maybe this was taken at the end of the year. or probably early '97.
Ah whateff. Don't think 'what year is that' really matter to me. Probably I'll wait til they confirmed it. No time to waste, I have to start with my stuffs.
Hah I used whateff. That sounds cool, no? Poyo ah.
Anyway, we're all have grown up. And our family has expanded with more additions into this clan.
Some have started working. Some have graduated. Some still stuck in schools. Back then, we were running around Atok's house. Now we don't, instead we do our new routine; talking, crapping and laughing. Haha. Or probably watching the small ones running around the house. Or bully them?
Last year Allah took one person from us, but this year he sent a few more to join our "Atok Aziz Clan". Alhamdulillah. Rezeki kan tu?
To the newbies, welcome to our clan. Haha.
But the one who left will always be missed. Al-Fatihah.
I am feeling a bit nostalgic now. I miss them so much.
And... I'm getting older. Noo.. don't wanna be an adult!

No comments:
Post a Comment