I don't know. Essays have been the least on my favourite-things-to-do list.
I remembered, back in school, ibu always urged me to do essay on factual topics whenever she looked at my low-marks-essays. Reason being was because its easier to score those type of essays. At first I was being stubborn, so I ignored her. But then one day I tried to write the factual ones. And she was right. Mothers always right don't they? *sigh*
From that day onwards, I always answer factual questions for my essays. I've accepted the fact that I am a bad story teller.
But that doesn't mean that I totally enjoy writing it. They're just for the sake of scoring the paper. Nothing else.
And I always find it hard to find points. Especially now. Especially when things are harder.
To write needs the 'momentum'. Needs that 'mood' that keep you going, in looking for points, in doing research, in being able to stare at the computer for long hours. I'll definitely get that mood, or momentum when the time is running out. If not I'll be just writing something that I don't even understand.
whenever I said I hate writing long essays, some will reply with this : "But you have a blog!"
Ha ha. Obviously blog doesn't have datelines. And no particular topic given. Its my space, I can just crap anything I want.
How I wish writing essays are like writing blogs.
But then again, they are two totally different stuffs. The common thing about them is that they are both writings.
Probably they should just scrap off having datelines for essays then I'll be better.
But that is impossible right?
I just realized one thing, I've mentioned that I am a bad storyteller. But .. I have a blog. But its not all true... right?
...tell me its a lie *dengan muka penuh harapan*...
I remembered, back in school, ibu always urged me to do essay on factual topics whenever she looked at my low-marks-essays. Reason being was because its easier to score those type of essays. At first I was being stubborn, so I ignored her. But then one day I tried to write the factual ones. And she was right. Mothers always right don't they? *sigh*
From that day onwards, I always answer factual questions for my essays. I've accepted the fact that I am a bad story teller.
But that doesn't mean that I totally enjoy writing it. They're just for the sake of scoring the paper. Nothing else.
And I always find it hard to find points. Especially now. Especially when things are harder.
To write needs the 'momentum'. Needs that 'mood' that keep you going, in looking for points, in doing research, in being able to stare at the computer for long hours. I'll definitely get that mood, or momentum when the time is running out. If not I'll be just writing something that I don't even understand.
whenever I said I hate writing long essays, some will reply with this : "But you have a blog!"
Ha ha. Obviously blog doesn't have datelines. And no particular topic given. Its my space, I can just crap anything I want.
How I wish writing essays are like writing blogs.
But then again, they are two totally different stuffs. The common thing about them is that they are both writings.
Probably they should just scrap off having datelines for essays then I'll be better.
But that is impossible right?
I just realized one thing, I've mentioned that I am a bad storyteller. But .. I have a blog. But its not all true... right?
...tell me its a lie *dengan muka penuh harapan*...
No comments:
Post a Comment