Monday, September 22, 2008

Hairstyles.

The new craze. Almost everyone has at least one photo. To those who haven't tried, please do. Click here. See which hairdo suits you the most. I guess this one suits me the best kot. Kalau yang lain macam cacat je.

The comments I received are mostly, positive (TQ!). But Palie's was the funniest. He said I looked like...

Diana Ross!

Ada rupa ke? Now I feel like singing Endless Love (the one duets with Lionel Richie) or Ain't no mountain high enough (the one with the Supremes) or If we hold on together. Not that my voice is as nice as hers, in fact jauh lagi x sedap kot :P I just feel like singing je. hahahaha.

I put up her songs in my playlist. If you haven't heard her singing, try all three. My fave. Haha I'm old skool. Suddenly teringat my dad. He loves Diana Ross.

One thing that I like about this yearbook thing; at least I can see myself having an afro hair! Honestly I'd perm my hair just to have one. But yeah apparently its not long enough, and its gonna be uncomfortable.

having an afro hair is something that is on my 'i-want-this-hairstyle' list. Apart from Jen Aniston's, Meg Ryan's, Mo Hawk, and also getting my head shaved. Thats a hairstyle jugak right? No?

Anyway I have to get back to my presentation. Can't wait for tuesday a.k.a tomorrow then I can:
  1. watch HEROES!
  2. watch Gossip Girl.
  3. relax!
  4. Blog!
Have a great week people =D

No comments: