Sunny Sunday.
The weather yesterday was just... perfect. Breezy & Not too hot.
After the visit to the market & doing the house chores, I felt a lot better. So in the afternoon, Nana, Haz, Palie, Vivy and I went to the beach. Nonie & Qilah supposed to join us, but both of them have some works to do. While me, I have assignments lining up but yeah I am more tempted to enjoy the beautiful sun. A week of recovering at home made me feel that I should get out and get some fresh air, and cherish the sunny day.
But now when I am looking at my schedule, I felt bad for going out. Now I heard voices around me yelling "Padan muka, Padan muka" with the laugh like the witch in Echantek. Have you watched it? Click here and it will lead you to the video. I'm impressed by the people involved in making that video. Cool stuff. Anyway... back to what I was talking about. No regrets. I had fun. Knowing the weather is so unpredictable, I'd say the chance we got yesterday is something I shouldn't waste. Plus, I have just a few months with my friends. So again, lets not waste it kan?
Anyway, while we're out, I was doing what I usually do back then; taking photos. Its been awhile since the last time I was busy snapping pictures of others randomly. This year I let people take my pictures. Jarang ambil sendiri. Kalau ada pon, camwhore, or some events' pictures. Mengada. Masa Malaysian Night pon dok suruh orang amikkan gambar pakai camera orang lain. Til now I think I haven't got all my pictures yet. Abaikan. Anyway, there are a few that I like, and the picture above is the one I like best.
Okay suddenly I feel like doing this: I just want to see how many people is interested in this little favor I'd like you to do for me. Care to create a caption, or description, or a conversation, or a story based on the picture above? Just reply to my comment with your creative ideas.
I don't know how responsive you guys are to my blog, but yeah lets see. I'm curious.
Oh teringat kerja. Counting the days. Ah, the time is running out.
No comments:
Post a Comment