Wednesday, September 24, 2008

... ... ...

A lot happened in just a few days. Feels like this period is an important episode in my life. For one chapter, it was the season's finale. And I'm glad that it didn't leave a negative mark in my life. At least if I look back, I won't have any regret, sadness or disappointment in me. Alhamdulillah.

I mentioned before that I want to make a thank you post. Actually I have did it personally 2 days ago. To most of them.

I have a lot to say with regards to the eventful things that happened. But lately I just couldn't find the right words. Honestly I don't even know what to write. I can't think properly. The emotions were overruling everything else. Or when I do, there surely be something that is beyond my control which I can't avoid from happening, and they stopped me from saying something. 

I am hoping that my actions would speak louder than my words this time. Although I realized lately, I failed to do so. I guess, there are times where actions don't speak louder than words.

I'll find my way. Hopefully I'll do what I have promised myself to do before the end of this week.

Amin.

Anyway, will post more things soon. I thought I am going to be much better after the presentation, but apparently I am feeling otherwise. Probably its because I sucked, and there are a few other bad news that keep on coming in.

Let me just not think about it, and concentrate on whats going to come soon.

Less than a month to go, and I have to do something. Another chapter of life is finishing. I need to be prepared.
All the best everyone.

No comments: