Tag #1 : Tagged by SeriApril 1, 1997
1) How old were you? 8 years old ++. Actually its 4 days before I turned 9.
2) Where did you go to school? SK Jalan Tiga
3) Where did you work? I'm too young to work.
4) Where did you live? Bangi terchenta =p
5) Where did you hang out? Rumah/Rumah Fash/luar rumah
6) Did you wear glasses? Nope!
7) Who were your best friends? Fash Nadiah.
8) How many tattoos did you have? I think I bought a fake one. Can't remember lah. So I'm gonna go with 0.
9) How many piercings did you have? None.
10) What car did you drive? I skate/cycle =p
11) Had you been to a real party? Friend's birthdays pernah2 *nods*
12) Had your heart broken? don't think so.
April 1, 2002
1) How old were you? 4 days before I turned... 14!
2) Where did you go to school? SMK Jalan 3
3) Where did you work? still in school
4) Where did you live? masih bandar baru bangi.. tak keluar2 *sigh*
5) Where did you hang out? Rumah/Rumah Fash/Luar rumah/KLCC (sebenarnye tak lepak klcc sangat... saja nak mengaku :P hahahahhaha)
6) Who were your best friends? Fash Nadiah. Azah. Zalika.
7) Who was your regular-person crush? err.. can't think of one :P ada ke? ada kot...
8) How many tattoos did you have? None
10) How many piercings did you have? zero. terkambus lah.
11) What car did you drive? None
12) Had you had your heart broken? not at that point of time (1st April)
April 1, 2008
1) How old are you? 4 days before I turned 20!
2) Where do you work? still studying.
3) Where do you live? Wgtn, New Zealand.
4) Do you wear glasses? ... yes.
5) Where do you hang out? my house/uni? (pfft)/scopa/courtenay central/rumah2 kawan
6) Who are your best friends? palie, the bitches, mr bff, juju, Zalika & Fash :). They're the closest to me now.
7) Do you talk to your old friends? yes. once in awhile. they seem pretty busy tho =(
8) How many piercings do you have? none.
9) How many tattoos? none
10) What kind of car do you drive? .... i can't drive. and i don't skate nor cycle anymore :(
11) Has your heart been broken? yes
tagging: everyone on my list plz. senang sikit :p he he he
--------------------------------------
Tag #2 : Iynas tagged me!

Pemberi tag
1. Cik Iynas
2. http://lifeofanordinaryweirdo.blogspot.com/
Penerima tag
1. Nonie
2. Nana
3. Haz
4. AddamBlack
5. Kak Aliya
6. Tah tak tau sapa. Sapa2 on my list tu nak buat sile ;)
Sekian. For now...
No comments:
Post a Comment