Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lapaq

I feel so tired today. Been doing my readings but in a really slow pace, and I am not sure whether I understand everything I have read or not. So now I am typing down and make them into notes. I know, its pretty late to do this, but I'll do whatever I can. Usually I'll write down, but since exams is only 2 days away, I am going to let the hands rest. Let the fingers do the job :P

Watched Heroes while having dinner - recess time so I better 'feed' my curiosity while feeding myself..

Recess time should be the time I relax and enjoy.

Apparently I choose to make myself go crazy.

Porque? Porque Maria?!!

And the weirdest part is, I am kinda enjoying this craziness. I'm sure those who love Heroes will feel the same. Am I right?

Now I feel it. I feel the hunger.

Argh.

I have a few days to go. Come Wednesday and I will feed myself. And I think that will last for another... half an hour? Or maybe less.

its neverending lah.

2 comments:

fatinnRahman said...

yes farah!!

i am enjoying the craziness!
walaopon tak masok akal since now 'everybody can fly', sume org titibe ade power yg pelik2 but i am enjoying every part of it. cume satu je, tension btol ngan si Hiro Nakamura tuh! asyik buat salah je!! pastu tak abis3 berlagak hero. haish. tension!

yea, cite ni juge boleh membuatkan kite tension utk menanti episode seterusnya. tambah2 lagi si Jiejah. die akan terguling2 setiap kali abis cite. hahaha. lawak sungguh.

penangan heroes.

kalau la Accy 225 canni kan best.. :p huhuhu

Anonymous said...

hello! giler spoiler ok!!!!!! marah nih=p orang x tengok lagi!!!!!!!