That is the slogan of the week. Haha. "Relieved" is the feeling that I felt when I finished my first paper this week. And the first thing came to mind was "I have I have I have to blog something today!"
But then when I got home, I was too busy catching up with Nana and also, with my sleep. I couldn't really sleep last night. I was too worried and because of that I was totally blur. I can't even decide what to do last night. I was actually staring at questions while asking myself whether I have covered everything or not. Cuz apparently I couldn't think straight which led to not remembering anything that I have read before. It felt like I haven't even studied everything. Tried to figure things out but yeah, nothing comes to mind. Then I realized that I was panicking like mad. I need to lie down and clear my mind. But lying down doesn't help either. So I stayed out of the room for awhile. Thank You to my dear Nonie, Haz and Qilah, they calmed me down.
Okay let's not talk about my shitty night. Its all over. Now I have 4 days left til the next paper. The Killer Paper I would call it. I don't know why, I haven't sit for the exams yet but I can feel that its not going to be easy. I have plenty of time, so what I can do is to make do with everything I have and gather as much information that I can.
I am scared. Dead scared.
Wish me luck alright!
5 comments:
Of course we'd wish you luck. Sure there's a reason why you're scared. And that's good. If tak scared lagi risau kot?
Everyone's scared so mari kita scared sama-sama. It will be over =)
jangan takut farah. kerna di mana ada harapan, di situ ada jalan. bukan jalan tar tetapi dalam konteks ini jalan boleh diertikan sebagai 'panduan'.
tq haz and anonymous :D it'll be over soon aminn!
GOOD LuCK !!!!
Hav faith n u will be alrite=))
thanks yi chin!! :D
Post a Comment