Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So until then I wish you well, For the time being farewell, My dear Brielle.


Sky Sailing's Brielle is a song Qilah put up as a goodbye song to Wellington.

And somehow, when I listened to it the first time, I get it. Suddenly all those bittersweet memories that I have just starting to soak in. Although it is a very quiet and to some, a dead city, I am very grateful that I actually lived there. In fact, I cannot recall myself hating that place, not even once. I remember loving it since day 1.

It is where one phase of life was built. 4 years seems so short, and to me it was never enough. I wish I can just fly myself there anytime that I want.

I realized that I didn't give a proper goodbye though. The day I left, I didn't even shed a tear. I didn't recall feeling sad, or emotional.

Maybe its because I wasn't ready at that point of time.

...

Well, I am still not ready now.

I know I told myself not to talk about it (so much), cuz it feels as if I am living in the past. But I just can't. Its a part of me. So I don't think I can stop talking about it.

And Aqilah, I think you've chosen the perfect song. For Wellington :)

No comments: