Received a text from my neighbors to be careful when "little strangers" a.k.a random kids asked you to send them to an address. I was told it's a scheme - as the destinations will lead to where the bad guys are waiting. So don't send them to the addrerss, but instead, send them to the police station. Please take note.
Seriously, I just don't understand why others love to violate people's trusts and kindness. Like, I always wanted to help someone with a broken car on the side of the road (although I actually don't know what I can do there except making calls :P) but whenever I voiced out that thought Adam will be like "no, they might not be nice you know". And for example when people in need ask you for money - out of random kindness people will donate you some. But some crazy people will take an advantage of that, by scheming people with the "help" of poor kids, or "nak bina sekolah pondok/surau/madrasah" etc.
What now, we can't be nice anymore? There won't be a pure random act of kindness as many would start to think twice whenever they want to do something for people. I would prefer to do things without hesitation, but nowadays, I just can't help it. All because of these evil people.
No comments:
Post a Comment