Thursday, December 9, 2010

Come together, right now, over me.

Currently listening to The Beatles' Come Together. 


Listening to them reminds me of the conversation we; my family & I, had the other day, while we're on our way back home from Kedah. We never listen to The Beatles in the car before as I don't think my parents have any of The Beatles CD... well not that I know of. Until we decided to use my iPod (this is before most of us in this family got themselves an iPhone *sigh*) and I have this album:


So while listening to the album, my dad was telling us that he cannot understand why people like The Beatles so much. And apparently my mom and I agreed to that. Haha. Its quite unlikely that my mom and I agree to the same thing when it comes to music - because she doesn't like most of the new genres, and my music taste. 

And Adam will be the one standing up for the Beatles, since he's a fan kan. Can't remember what Luqman & Firdaus's say in all this. I think they're both with Adam. 

But then, after this whole debate, we continued the journey by singing along to their songs - together. Well, not all of them. Maybe almost all of the songs. 

Then it hit me there and then, that somehow, my dad's, my mom's and my question is answered. More or less. 

No comments: