1. Funny how sometimes you feel that the iPod knows you well.
Like you know, the easiest example would be during your stressful times. So you put your iPod on shuffle. Then suddenly related songs; whether it helps to move you forward, or it gives you some bitch slap of reality, or it just fits to the mood you're currently in etc, that you did not hear for a very long time were chosen by iPod to be played. And you'll be like... talking to yourself "heyy haven't heard this for awhile!", singing your lungs out, then you'll feel like the songs were comforting you, and if you're too emotional you may just cry. Have you ever felt that way?
Well, I am sure I do. Like today, Time to pretend, Keep holding on, This I promise you, I can't hate you anymore, etc was chosen.
... however I just felt that level of comfort by listening to them. Nowadays a simple gesture can just light up my life. That's how gloomy things are. ah well.
Anyway,
It's just a freaking machine, and it is a freaking coincidence. Big deal.
2. Why is all radios that I listened to always put this song on air?
Most of the times, as I just turned on the radio this song was playing. Or if its not, it'll be an advert, then this song. No matter what, they'll definitely play this song.
3. Someone's emo. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment