Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just like a song in my heart, Just like oil on my hands, Oh.. I do love you.

Currently listening to Corinne Bailey Rae's Just Like a Star

My sleeping pattern has gone haywire again. It'll be like, 2-3 hrs of (interrupted) sleep, then working full swing the next day. So what I'll do is to try to sleep a little bit early the next day - just to gain back the energy. Lately I have been "like walking on clouds" - I feel like floating. So I know I am losing a lot of my energy, and blood. Plus, I just can't stay awake if I don't have enough sleep the day before.

So there's this one night I wanted to do work, but the brain has decided to stop working, I figured it's time for me to at least get some rest. I told Firdaus to let me nap, and wake me up at midnight. I didn't lie down on my back as I thought this is just going to be a nap, and sitting may help me to wake up easily.

While I was napping Adam got back and not knowing of the situation, he was trying to wake me up. I remember telling (or pleading?) him to let me sleep as I haven't got enough of it at the night before. Then I realized he put something on my small breakfast in bed laptop table (actually it's Firdaus'), so while telling him to stop waking me up, I opened my eyes, and I saw that thing.

 I recognized it straight away, and that made me grin from ear to ear. Then I heard Adam mumbled, then I just continued sleeping.

The next day, I went to him and showed to him that thing he gave me -

FM: Me
AA: Adam

FM: Abang, is this for me?
AA: I had a few already, but yeah you can have it. Isn't that what you really want before? You know, during the war dulu-dulu...
FM: HAHAHAHAH. Yes! oh.. wait, so am I dying soon?
AA: Farah, we're both going to die remember. They're both dead in the end.
FM: heee *grinning* Thank you Abang!

Then I went away happily.

Well, what he gave was this

To those who love Studio Ghibli movies may recognize this candy & the significance of it. Because we were referring to this movie

 

A movie about an abandoned brother & little sister who were trying hard to survive during the war in Japan.

You gotta watch it if you havent.

Whatever it is, I am still surprised on how I can still recognize the box. I think the last time I watched that movie was  in... 2008?

Anyhoo, I think my brother can be awesome...sometimes :P Hah, my BFFY ;)

No comments: