Stumbled upon a blog. Well something about his writings that made me read on. A good writer I'd say. Then I realized how interesting this guy is - let's just say if I were to meet him in person I think we'll just click. and prolly can become the best of friends straight away.
Then I started scrolling - hurm, not bad looking. Pretty neat. Kept on scrolling, well, the stuff he writes somehow made me read on. So eventful, so interesting.
Made me wish I have his kind of life. So optimistic, so hectic but fun at the same time.
But thats not the point.
Cuz the whole point to this was , after the whole lot of scrolling and getting myself amused by his life, I realized that he may not be into girls. Damn.
No wonder.
Its kind of sad. If there's a straight guy like him? It'd be awesome. I am not 100% certain about him though - but it looks like I am correct.
Haha. Doesn't matter about him, I just want to point out, that's the problem now. Every time I meet anyone along the way, this one question of gender preference always come to mind. Somehow I think its pretty sad to be questioning those stuff. Cuz you know before this, for me its something that I don't have to question.
Well, to be honest its something that I don't like to question. But actually that's the way it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment