this is pretty :) Happy Holidays peeps!
And suddenly I feel that this song is exactly what I am trying to express. It is a definitely a mad season, and I don't think it'll end anytime soon. Whenever I thought I am seeing rainbows I realized, its a mirage.
Instead I see the rain - not the kind that I love. Well, I have love-hate relationship with rain. So it's the same with my life, especially work life.
Alhamdulillah, months have passed, although I am struggling, trying to meet expectations that are overwhelming and getting more and more ridiculous day by day (sometimes), I think pretty much I still survived. I can't say a lot now, I really have to pass this season only to conclude on how I performed.
Everything is like a yo-yo - it goes up and down so fast even I can't keep up. Seems that they have decided to be girls - with mood swings.
Like today, good news and bad news all come at the same time. I don't know if I should be celebrating, or continue mourning. It's like that.
I find myself trying to go "against the current" on a lot of things than to just become who I think I am supposed to be - but honestly, no matter how much I am trying to be a rebel, slowly I am losing, and become... a workaholic. Sometimes when I get the momentum I just go along, have sleepless nights, "walking on clouds", and still be energetic. Then when the momentum gone? Its like I just couldn't care less anymore.
Hah. I realized that I am becoming more and more nostalgic. Maybe its because year end is approaching so I am starting to do my own review - 2010 review.
A year has passed so very quickly. And I think I have been running in circles. Can't even measure how much have I grown in 1 year; Sometimes I feel like I learned a lot, and sometimes its like I've learned nothing at all.
So someone tell me why, why, why
Do I, I, I feel stupid?
No comments:
Post a Comment