Saturday, February 5, 2011

I fold the letter and think of a million and one things that I could have done different

Currently listening to Snow Patrol's Please Just Take These Photos from My Hands.


Thanks to my friend Zaty, I discovered this. Its a compilation of feelings from all around the world since 2005. I think I can spend days clicking through this thing. Somehow it makes me feel normal.

Anyway, they published a book too, looks really interesting. Well, I love coffee table books. I have one on colorsplash, and every time I go to a play/musical I'll buy the program book and put em with other coffee table books in the house. I think if I have this one would be awesome. Kinokuniya is selling them for RM120.

I'm adding this up on my wishlist (category: Books). Its an imaginary wishlist though, never wrote it down anywhere. lol.

I also want this book:


They have it on Apple iBooks but only for US market. Have to find the hard copy - Kak Nysh told me she saw a copy at MPH. Yet to pay a visit. Actually, it's been awhile since the last time I went to a bookstore. The last time was a few weeks ago (to Kinokuniya) but that is just briefly cuz I wanted to check out pricing for stuff. That is all. Didn't got the chance to sit down and cuci mata. I admit, I don't read books so much but I don't know, I just love bookstores. Especially Kinokuniya. They definitely inspire me to do a lot of things, Gave me ideas and stuff. It's also a good place to daydream you know =P

There's quite a long list of books that I'd love to buy. However I think I should be concentrating on what I have/borrowed (I notice some I just took from Adam, which belong to his friend - whoops will try my best to read them first!) and finish them all.

Okay I read half of the books on this rack, so another half to go.

But the movie is coming out (for Water for Elephants)! Hurm... think, think, think *in Winnie The Pooh's tone*

No comments: