Monday, February 7, 2011

You can't play on broken strings, you can't feel anything, that your heart don't want to feel, I can't tell you something that ain't real

Currently listening to James Morisson's Broken Strings (feat Nelly Furtado)






I don't know why,
1. I wasn't much of her fan. I confess: While every girl in this planet (okay maybe a bit of exaggeration there) love her, worship her, idolizes her, listed her as the their fashion icon, dress up like her, watch all of her movies, remember her lines etc, I was idolizing someone else. Breakfast at Tiffany's is not one of my favorites - well I like her dresses, her classic Rayban shades and I think thats it. I don't feel the need to go look for and watch her other movies.
2. I find it uber cool and fascinated with the fact that she's a secret agent - well, if this is for real lah kan, not a joke.

No comments: