Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's late and I'm feeling so tired, having trouble sleeping. This constant compromise between thinking and breathing.

Currently listening to Corinne Bailey Rae's Trouble Sleeping


I used to think that

  1. Love at first sight is possible. You can just fall in love without knowing a person. You don't have to be friends first. Its like the movie Before Sunrise
  2. Doesn't matter what you're gonna do in life, even when you don't like it, you can still fall in love with it by making it fun. Make do with what you have. 
  3. Platonic relationship is definitely possible.
  4. Making plans for life is easy. You just have to follow them thru and you'll be sweet.
  5. You make mistakes? Just say sorry. You love someone? Just express your love to that person. Easy. The words learned to express is pretty simple anyway. 
  6. Living in a fast lane is the way to go. If you can't catch up you'll be left behind. 

Funny how when you were small, your thoughts about life is different, or probably a bit different. Back then, they were full with rainbows and cotton candies, now? They are mostly the opposite. You just decided to stop believing in a lot of things. 

Your ideal world, ideal life, disappeared just like that.

Now, all I could hope for is to start believing again, in all those. Not to the extreme but enough for you to gather courage to continue living and seeing more rainbows than storm, cloudy weather.


I'd go back in time and change it but I can't
 So if the chain is on your door, I understand 
Honestly I love these two lines. Makes the apology sounded so pure. 

No comments: