For a paranoid girl who is scared of the lightning, the decision made to still drive home although she can see how thick was the rain from the office window and hear the thunder is insane.
Other than losing Nana for awhile during our road trip back in 2006, making that first jump off the cliff (also in 2006), and the time that I thought I am not going to see my grandmother anymore as I was still in NZ when she's really sick (...also...2006), (andd! forgot to add this : that incident at the jetty - 2009), I can say just now is now on my list of "terrified moments of my life". I can see the lightning striking everywhere possible. The continuous sound of thunder is really scary. The thunderstorm is pretty bad.
Ok lesson learned.
But thank God nothing happened. Alhamdulillah.
p/s: 2006. omg I miss 2006.
No comments:
Post a Comment