Saturday, February 5, 2011

But the truth remains - You're gone..

Currently listening to *NSync's Gone



I would do anything to make her eat - including putting her food on my plate that I use when I was a kid, and letting her eat on this table that she likes to sit when I put my laptop on. It stinks the whole room though.

Anything for her. Ibu thinks she likes all the attention. 

I agree. But no, sorry miss but I think you are still not successful in making me prepare food for you at 5 AM. Do whatever you want, my sleep is even more important. Hehe. And who says I'm a penakut?  =P

Although tonight I had to give Ollie her food at 3AM - Ibu won't open her bedroom door. Well, your stinky food is in my room right? So kesian lah Ollie.

Now she went out, sitting outside. Merajuk kot. pffttt. Mengada lebih. 

Both of them are out. Let's hope theres no dogs tonight!

On a totally random note: Once someone noticed and mentioned on how I love to blog about my cats. I miss her. She's like my mom in Wellington. hehe. Here's a shout out for you Aunty Rose. InsyaAllah I'll try to meet up with you this year. It's been awhile =)

No comments: