Thursday, February 10, 2011

Guess I’d rather hurt, than feel nothing at all.

Currently listening to The Glee Cast version of Need You Now


Maybe to be an adult is to learn to how become a robot :
  • able to follow instructions clearly
  • can live by the list - planned schedule
  • not to show feelings to anybody. When I say not to show, it really means no one can know. 
  • So you can't vent out. Maybe create a space; little, secluded, a secret space maybe for that. Don't know if that's enough but hey, be grateful. You can't ask for too much. 
  • Not to consider the littlest things. Maybe you can just shut them off. If not you'll be thinking too much.
  • Maybe to have an on/off button. When the negativity comes - like anger for example, you can just turn off yourself and cool down. Or when you needed more time to do work, just turn on the switch so you won't fall asleep. Keep a switch and turn it on to always show a smile, to always feel happy or anything positive.
  • Have these reminders programmed in your brain : There is always someone out there who has bigger problems than yours. And you are not the greatest because there is also someone who is better than you. Well, there are more reminders that can be installed.
  • To have a 'battery' to pump yourself up for the sleepless nights.
That is all I can think of now.


p/s: Just realized how sad the songs of my choice nowadays. Not to say they suck, its just the lyrics. Really depressing. But I don't feel that way though. Maybe it's the subconscious mind? Or maybe I am on my way to become a robot.

No comments: