I want her hair!!! I mean Natasha's after-makeover-hair. Cun gile kan??? Perfect bangs, perfect cut. hee~ I miss having fringe. Can't wait to go back home to get a haircut!! But sometimes I just feel like going to those salons they have here and just get a new style. I am kinda rimas with my hair lately, and usually when I am in stress I'll just go out and get myself a haircut. Sadly this time, I just can't do that! first reason why I can't : I have to save up as I wasted a lot on FOOD. I have a trip coming so I have to save. Second Reason: I have to get rid of the eczema first then I can go to them without feeling embarrassed. Well, it happened before this, some hairdressers thought I have dandruffs as they saw flakes on my shoulder. At first I believed them, but after that I knew its not dandruffs. Can't wait for this stressful period to end! haha.Hmm... the SUN is SHINING brightly while I have to sit down and enjoy the sun from this chair. But I wasn't really enjoying cuz I have to listen to these recordings. *sigh* why do we have to have exams?? and Yesterday I went out for awhile to have lunch and also I feel that I have to get out just to breathe fresh air and take a break after a very tiring exam-marathon day, but the weather wasn't being kind as it rained. Masuk je rumah, the sun came out. Tak geram ke? Same goes on Friday... during exams the day was really warm. But when the exams ended I wanted to go out for dinner, the night turned really cold. Making myself felt more moody.
Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
Alanis Morissette's Ironic
...
Okay time's up. Daa...
Note to self:
Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
Life has a funny, funny way of helping you out
Alanis Morissette's Ironic
1 comment:
mexx... ur rambut cantek laaaa (oops.. adekah ini sepatutnye dirahsiekan?hehe)
Post a Comment