Friday, May 30, 2008

It's not over yet.

I am super duper sleepy right now. Having 4-5 hours of sleep per day is totally not enuff. Especially when I took coffee during the day. Dehydrated. And tired. I have to start taking pills everyday again. The vitamins and iron pills have been untouched for weeks. Sadly, this weird sleeping times I had its not because I have been studying. Damn. I have wasted my time. Well, not entirely. I worked on my two assignments this week and yes, at least I did something. And now I constantly sneezing. Whenever I am lacking of sleep I'll start sneezing. Is it weird or is it normal?

I need the sleep, but its already Maghrib time; somehow scientifically during the transition between day and night its not a good time to not stay awake. Is it just me who made it up? Haha but I know other explanations why its not good. Anyway, excuse my bimboness. Spending time too much with NaneeDoll made me want to be like her. Can you believe it? Her boyfriend doesn't wanna break up with her (there is a time whereby if you wanna upgrade your bimbo to another level, she has to break up with her boyfriend)! One weird thing about this game, when you wanna break up you'll have to pay 300 Bimbo Dollars. And feel depressed. To feel sad is acceptable, but to pay? its ridiculous? If that is applied in real life, I'll never find a boyfriend! I'll make sure I'll find someone that I won't break up with. Well in real life you can choose not to break up. But not in this Bimbo world, cuz there's a point of time where you have to do it. Because he doesn't wanna break up with NaneeDoll, I ended up splurging on clothes and beauty products (emo die tanak break up...) and I sent my bimbo for a challenge and she won! Worth the money I spent. heehee. Nasib baik.

I shouldn't talk about my bimbo. I know my posts were not so interesting and to talk about my bimbo might bore you more. Or is it interesting? Maybe if you find it interesting, I'd suggest you get yourself one. Maybe we can chat and talk about it. It's fun! Anyway... lets try to stay awake by blogging, and talk about the fun part of this week. Well, I felt so stressed out with studying, assignments, other works that have been piling up and up (with hope it'll go down soon... but mcm tak je). However, there are also some great things that have been happening in a week... such as:

Tinkerbelle's visit to 2/7 Maurice Terrace! It was raining heavily, we heard her meow-ing cutely. She was outside, in cold calling us. I couldn't just leave her outside so I let her in and took her straight to Aqilah's first then I brought her to my room. The heater in my room was on, so the room was very warm and cozy. Well, if I were to be locked in that kind of room, surely I'll be looking for nice comfy pillow and sleep. Same goes to this cutie pie, she ended up napping in my room. Isn't she cute? She slept with her eyed half open. Or is she just half asleep? I am not sure.


And the next day, I saw another rainbow! Before this I saw it when I was at Ellin's house. And that was last Saturday. I walked out of the bus, and saw this when I was on the way home. I quickly take out my phone and start taking a few shots. The second one is the view outside of the house. It wasn't as nice cuz we can't see the sea. If we're in the living room I think we can see a nicer view. But right now, its the rainbow that is important. I'm the easily-amused type of person, so this rainbow made me smile... and laugh all journey. Some people might think that I am some retard or I might be day dreaming. And another amusing part is, when I snapped the first shot, suddenly I gt a txt from Aqilah saying "Farah, I saw a rainbow too!". I tot she saw me at first so I looked all around me, but there's no sign of her. I replied by asking where she was and she said she's on the bus to Lambton Quay.

...well actually her first txt was referring to my status msg in Facebook. haha. I tot she saw me snapping the photo. lalala...

And I watched CATS the Musical on the same night! It was really good! Well I personally think New Zealand casts are so much better than the Original one (I downloaded the whole album). The Rum Tum Tugger (the NZ one) is the most gay-ish, mengada (and at the same time the hottest) cat! The guy who plays Rum Tum Tugger is so good! He's even better than the original one!

... I wanna watch it again :( Okay I am still sleepy. But at least I kept myself awake. I am on this bed right now, with lil B (I actually don't have a name for him... haha) on my side. Maybe I can take a nap... well, its already malam here. But I'm afraid I won't wake up til the next morning. haha. how??

By the way, its the end of first trimester. To sum it up, its the busiest term ever, with 4 subjects and various extra activities going on, I think I have slipped away :(. I need to catch up. I have 2 weeks and 4 subjects to cover (and other things to worry too...). Hopefully more good things will come by for the next 5 weeks (at least until the end of BERSATU Games) despite the stress that I'll be facing. Let it be all worth it. My eczema is driving me crazy now.

I wanna hear Lil' B's (macam Little J je. Should I use Little J? hahahahah!) lullaby.

1 comment:

Aliya said...

You tgk Cats?? Nak jugak!!! The closest I've got is the DVD =( sadcase.