Saturday, March 21, 2009

Viva La Vida.

No words can describe how awesome they were. Really. I wish I have an ability to go back in time to witness it again. Although I kinda know what songs they're going to play, I am still surprised and went all crazy whenever they start a new song. They're superb. True entertainers, always full with surprises. Make us all love them even more.

My favorite part? It has to be when they performed "Politik" and they continued with "Lovers in Japan" straight. Then during "Lovers in Japan", there's colorful butterflies confetti rained on us. It was the perfect moment. Perfect combination of songs. At least for me.

And I just knew how it feels like singing my heart out. I thought I knew, but I guess not until I sang "Fix You" together with them. Well, it is a tear-jerker song. I almost cried. Nasib baik tak nangis, if not malu je kot.

Actually I feel like just crying all the way. I was so happy to be there, and at the same time I was a bit sad cuz somehow I still wish that my lovely bitches were there with me. I am so glad that I can join Iqmal that nite. Thanks Iqmal, I really had fun going crazy with you XD

Its different this time, back during Muse concert, Luqman and I was seperated by the crowd. But this time? I get to watch the whole thing with a friend. Its really fun. haha.

And I have said this before, and I am going to say this again. THANK YOU babes. For the best present ever. I won't forget this. I love you guys so much, and this made me miss you babes even more. *biggest virtual hug ever*

And to all of you; Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Will Champion and Jonny Buckland, thank you for such an amazing time. I still can't believe myself that you guys were right in front of me that night, and you guys were so close! Although I had to compete with those tall people on the floor to get a good view of you guys, but its so worth it. It was a superb, amazing, awesome experience. I am so grateful that I was there, I was in the crowd watching you guys.

After years and years of waiting. At last, I can watch them live =D They'll always be my favorite.

I LOVE YOU COLDPLAY!

And this is awesome!:





One of the most beautiful moments that night =)

2 comments:

janedoe said...

oh man!
how dare you
:((
jeles gile!

FM said...

he he. jangan ar jeles!
tapi kalau die dtg anywhere yg reachable to you, just go. even if its singapore. worth the travelling k:)