"Smalam I mimpi we both are on Amazing Race. N we suck big time. Hahaha. We were at the airport late for our flight and I shouted at you to hurry but you cakap 'jap jap I nak shopping!'"
Thanks babe for sharing this with me! How I wish I was the one who dreamed of going on a race! You know, I really wanna travel the whole world, kalau mimpi pun jadi lah kan? ehehehehehehe.
But I wonder how on earth can I think of shopping while I am on the race?
This txt really brighten up my gloomy day. Thanks again Bgaj! *HUGS*
But I wonder how on earth can I think of shopping while I am on the race?
This txt really brighten up my gloomy day. Thanks again Bgaj! *HUGS*
How just a small gesture can make your heart smile. hee.
Oh and how I wish I live in my dream...
2 comments:
eee bestnya mimpi amazing race
and true - some dreams are so best tamau bangun kan kan
=)
i knoowww =) huhu
Post a Comment