Currently listening to Snow Patrol's Set the Fire to the Third Bar
I was grinning from ear to ear watching him performed Selamat Malam. I think that was superb. Puas la kan?
To tell myself "its okay he's still the best" won't make me feel any better. Because I think he brought two of his best songs (ever? ...by far) into the competition and yet, he didn't win.
So... when will he win then?
Obviously I am hoping too much, hence this.
Ah. Better luck next time. I hope.
p/s:
1. I tak suka M.Nasir malam ni :( altho was hyped up by his performances :P
2. Zahiril Adzim la kot kasi aura menang ni? hi hi hi
3. Rasa nak nangis, tapi tak nangis pon. HAHA. emo tak emo tetap tak nangis. hati batu.
4. On a brighter note, Tokwan is getting better. Alhamdulillah :)
2 comments:
ok this's quite an impact..it's interesting how a song leaves such a great impact on a person kan..?well, i rs sure faizal tahir pn frust tak menang sbnrnya..chill farah! :)
p/s: i love set the fire to the third bar tu..tau x lagu tu mcm xde climax..it makes you wait forever don't you think..?i think the composer is a genius..
i know rite? i feel so frustrated cuz the moment that song masuk carta i dah start hoping! hahaha. kalau hanyut x dpt pape pon i akan bising lagi kuat. nasib baik dpt sth eheh.
kann? Snow Patrol mmg best gile. many of their songs actually mcm tu i think x ke?
Post a Comment