Sunday, August 19, 2007

Aca tagged me ;)

I MISS ACA!! Sorry la haritu x dapat lepak with you lama2... been too busy :(

Anyways, heres 8 random things about me:

1. my current state: messy but less busy. Gonna do the cleaning tomoro so I'll be messy-no-more! its the holidays that is why I am less busy. whee~ but I have no plans to go out for holidays. Its time to plan on something now...

2. I just gone thru emotional weeks. Sakit tau. but now dah less emo :)

3. I am craving for nana's brownies. Fazuin's tiramisu. and Palie's kek batik. So to sum up, I am in the mood to indulge. How I wish I love baking or... cooking. Its weird kan? I love to eat, but I don't like to cook. Usually, when theres people who loves food, they'll love to cook jugak. but not me *sighs* I am not the 'good material' girl. teruknyee.

4. I am so looking forward for my next holiday trip; the familia NZ tour #2; journey to the west coast! whee. How I wish I can have the road trip now, well not necessarily with family, with friends oso can, but yeah. None of my friends are in the mood to travel. Plus we're all broke sobsob.

5. I am still pekak sebelah. I find it hard to catch up with people lately because of this problem. Sedey tau.

6. I've been playing the same playlist for weeks. let me list down the songs in the playlist: the Fratellis' Flathead, Sarah McLachlan's Angel, GC's Dance Floor Anthem, Aly & Aj's The Potential Break up Song, SP's Signal Fire, Anna Nalick's Breathe, Hanson's Panny and Me, Augustana's Boston, Gwen's 4 in the morning, Anuar Zain's Perpisahan, RH's creep, Enrique's Do You Know, Avril's When You're Gone, Mika's Relax, Any Other World, Lollipop, Love Today, Big Girl and Grace Kelly, Thirsty Merc's 20 Good Reasons, Nick Lachey's I can't hate you anymore, Chris Daugthry's Home, Letto's Ruang Rindu, SC's Straight Lines, DC's Stolen, M.Nasir & Siti's Bagaikan Sakti, Arus, Samsons' Bukan diriku & Kenangan terindah. Nice music. Recommended to listen to. haha.

7. Theres a lot of things to settle this week. haha. CVs, Heater, room stuffs... and yes I have to see the doctor this week. Been coughing for almost a month. and to do check ups on my ear. I don't want to be deaf.

8. I have not watch Simpsons the Movie. argh sedey!! Soo gonna watch it this week!

so now I am tagging: THOSE WHO'S ON MY Stalk on Them LIST. exception to those who've done it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello farah!!

jom gnok simpson ngan i meh!

aca said...

yeayyyyyyyyy
farah wat menda tag thinggy tue
yeayyyyyyyyyyyyy