With a HUGE sigh of RELIEF, I declare myself assignments & tests - free. But only for awhile... once the school reopens the hectic weeks will definitely start again. Its surprising to know that even kakak2 jual nasi lemak kat market can see that I am VERY tired.
Ah well, things didn't go well... at that point of time the only thing in my mind is "I want to turn back time...". But NO SECOND CHANCE please. I don't want to go over the same torture ever again. So let's just hope I'll pass audit and tax test. I've never felt this dumb, and I've never felt that tired. I tot having 2 tests (one in the morning and one in the evening) is torturous.. but now I realized.. to have back to back tests in a day make me feel like I'm in a verge of dying. Tersangatlah sakit. Tersangatlah penat.
Audit and Tax paper is the killing subject. It was the first paper, but I was too tired and suddenly I was feeling weak at that time. Even powerade wasn't really helping. Prolly I should have brought Redbull instead. Seriously I just need someone to help me write. Its an open book test, and the best part is... the answers were right in front of me. But I just cudn't write.
The feeling was extremely sucky.
Nasib malang je sentiasa semalam.
All I need is support, but sometimes people just do not understand. Makanya saya geram sangat.
Ah, dah malas dah nak pk.
I'm not gonna think about all that for this whole weekend.
So yeah, let's celebrate! Its the holidayyyss!!!
...but I'm not going anywhere. Gt catch ups to do!
aaa.
No comments:
Post a Comment