So yesterday, all went well :) thanks to the committees, and the peeps who joined! I am happy to see how they all turn up; the guys were all handsome and the girls? they were fabulous! Ada gakla terasa underdressed tengok mereka ni. rasa macam kat Hollywood pon ada. Glad to see everyone's effort. They all looked beautiful. Even the guys pon, they hire the suits! see? effort tu penting! haha. yeah, bangge tengok mereka sume. I admit, they're all HOT!
Now listening to DC's Stolen. wish someone wud love to sing me this song. haha.
Ok2 back to the report on the cruise...
the dinner was superb! yummm rasa worth the money I paid. The chicken especially, voila! sangatlah sedap.
the activities? well, since I am in the organizing committee I can't comment on that. Oh maybe one thing, I think the trivia is waayy too hard. Terasa macam bimbo pulak... eheh.
But I guess everyone had fun. kan? umm to those who went on board, hope you guys may post up comment on my blog with what you think of the whole event. Just wanna know the feedbacks. Boleh? hehe.
nak tengok pics? haha will update dat one soon... since I don't use my camera (trust me, dat cammy won't make u look nice especially when I take indoor pics... malam pulak tu kan...) so I am now collecting from others. I have plenty uploaded in my friendster but mostly are just pics of me and others. I suggest you guys do friendster hopping to see more. Cuz some have uploaded the pics in their friendster too.
tu jela kot yang bleh diupdatekan pasal paquebot de croisiere. haha
Oh, earlier dat day, I went to Kilbirnie Mosque Day. Was helping out Palie and Nana with the stall. Well, the event is like the last year's event. Its just that not many of us (as in.. Msian students) came. But tak kesah la kan, cuz this event is more for the outsiders to get to know about Islam, so I am expecting Kiwis and more non-muslim peeps. Glad and loved to see Kiwis came to give sum support :) hee
Kak Farah took some pics, so now I'm waiting for her to come back from the ski trip. Then I'll get all the pics from here.. and I may update my fotopages yang dah lama x update. haha.
So yeah itu updates yesterday
...today was suppose to be the "kemas2 rumah day". But I woke up pretty late (the sleeping time dah lari lagi... *sigh*) and terus pg rumah sayda makan nasi dagang! Best giler :) One dish that I've been craving for months! And as usual, hung out with great crowd;had fun merepekking while eating keropoksss! whee
and we discovered more beautiful spots of wellington. Made me feel like moving our and find a house up on the hill. I've always loved this city's view. You can see the buildings, the green and the sea! Its soo beautiful. Before this, I always dreamt of living in a place like the OC. Its the life living near the harbor that I'm in love with. Oh, and beach houses! Cantik sangat. So I think Welly is the similar option... but theres only one huge difference between the two places; Welly is not sunny all year round. Cali is on (or near to) the equator. While Welly is soo down under... and hujan selalu. So I can't really spend so much time near the harbor. Its too cold for me. How I wish I can go out to listen to the wave sings at nite, with the stars to accompany me. Kadang2 tu time tengah stress, teringin gak nak buat camtu. But theres another reason that is blocking me from doing; I'm afraid to go there alone. huhu.
I am soo going to try that! maybe this holidays bleh buat kan? whee :)
kalau x malam pon... petang2 pon ok je ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment