So much of wanting to update stuffs yesterday.
*pfft*
Anyways, heres some updates:
Friday:
Woke up late. 8:10am camtu. Knew that I'm gonna miss the first class. Not a good sign. I can't just go out without taking a shower first as I'm gonna be out until late night. So skipped the first class. Gt ready and went out at about 8:30am.
Missed the 8:30 am bus so had to wait until 8:43am bus. Again, felt like its a bad sign. So went back upstairs to take sampah in the room. Buang sampah. Then the bus came.
Arrived school at 8:50ish. Went straight to the library to do some printing. Then off to class at 9:30am. Had iced coffee as b'fast.
Sakit perut. So went to the toilet first. Another bad sign. Went straight to the final discussion with team before the 1st presentation.
11:20 - went into the class. Did the presentation. Alhamdulillah, I think I did fine. I rate myself as 3.5 or 4 over 5. Not bad la tu. Tutor rated 5. Since its the first presentation of the sem, he was being lenient. Again, Alhamdulillah..., dats a bonus for me. Thanks!
12:30 - rushed to the surau. Then to the bus stop. missed the 12:35 bus. Another bad sign to me :p. Took the 1pm bus. Rushed to the lecture hall. Rested for the next 45 mins. Then rushed again to the tutorial room. Had the 2nd presentation, and alhamdulillah, it went well :D
3pm - finished everything with a HUGE relief. Went to the surau, rehat2 until 4. Then waited in the union hall to see if I can do anything for WMSO Idol prep. Well helped out a bit, but not much. Since no committees were up there, I waited in the hall, just in case anybody need my help.
6pm - Daz arrived. Helped him out with the final prep. Then people started to come. Show started at about 7:20 ish. I was in charge of audio/visual etc. Sucked. haha. Thanks to gabra-ness. Haihh... shit happened so I can't blame myself too. Thanks to Kerel. He saved the day.
The whole event ended up okay. I hope everyones happy :) Sorry for the technical problems tho.
After kemas2 the whole hall, we went down straight to Coffees and Teas. Lepak-ed till 1am.
Went back home, siap2 and went to sleep.
Saturday:
Woke up late. Thanks to Nonie for calling. Bangun gak akhirnye haha. Siap2 and went straight to Queensgate. Bought some stuffs dat I need, and something I don't really need. Felt bad. But wth. I bought it anyway. haha. Then went back home, copied some stuffs for Atong, and went to celebrate Annie's advance bday celeb. Lepak-ed with em til late. Went back home sbb x sedap badan, and siap2 and tido.
Sunday:
Slacking the whole day. I don't have the mood to do anything. haha. Did my assignment right after dinner. One down, three more to go! Blogged.
Don't u think this post is boring? haha! Thats what I think. Anyways, malas nak update but i feel that I need to. I'm still very tired right now, plus I'm having my second day period today so lagi lah penat. *sigh*
Tomoro is another busy day. And this will continue until holidays.
...I don't want to complain!
Anyways...
Things to do this week:
1) revisions
2) 3 essays (due next week..so i'll try to finish 2 first)
3) Dance practices
4) Pamphlet
5) Another poster
Let's hope I'm efficient this week so that I will successfully do everything on time. Been trying so hard to catch up with everything, but always failed.
I don't know what is wrong with me, I was waayy behind schedule. Tak committed to my own responsibilities, to my studies, and to myself.
Sorry to those affected. Really I do.
...wish I can turn back time. Or maybe slow down the time.
Okay I think I better stop typing.
Goodnight everyone.
1 comment:
lol..cam diary lol!
Post a Comment