After spending the whole day OUT of the house (like, finally? aha)
I hereby announce that...
this is the last day of my main-main day.
So yes, Farah. Its time to go back to the real world.
InsyaAllah I'll post another entry for today's activities. But not now. Cuz I am super tired. and I have to force myself to sleep. I've failed to do this for the past few days (ended up sleeping at 4 every night) so yeah. Its time to make sure I get my normal sleeping time back.
To Malaysia, I don't know what is wrong with me cuz I am feeling less patriotic for the past few days, probably it is due to my unsolved-internal-conflict that has been conquering me recently. But I am still proud to be one of your lil' rakyat. I am a Malaysian, and always will be =)
So, Selamat Menyambut Kemerdekaan ke-50. MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA!
That is all for now. Good night everyone!
Oh, I am in love, again. With the beauty of Wellington. Every time I went up to Mt Vic just to enjoy the scenery from up there, I'll have this weird feeling; as if I am meeting the love of my life. And tonight, Welly bertambah cantik because of the clear sky, the glittering stars and the shining moon. Magnificent.
Allahuakhbar.
2 comments:
merdeka :) how was it?
it was fun! check out the later post :) hehehehe.
Post a Comment