Thursday, August 23, 2007

the unpredictable.

half an hour to go. before berbuka. yey.

cuz the fact that I did not have sahur dis morning (woke up at 6:30am) made me feel so weak. harharhar.

So lets talk crap before I can stuff myself later.

Yesterday, me and my 2 Wgtn fave people, Nonie and Palai went out for a drink. Palie claimed he have not tried Gloria Jean's coffees. So we brought him there right after lunch.

I wanted to have the Iced Choc tim tam, but since its a cold day (dun b fooled by the sun! we're in Wgtn...remember that:p) I ended up having the yummylicious Mocha Truffles.

the love for chocolates. its neverending. Aiming to go to Butlers tomoro just to indulge myself with more truffles. But I am going to fast again tomoro. Prolly i can buy em for berbuka. But then Fazuin ajak buat tiramisu rite after maghrib. hmm. I'm in a dilemma.

Anyway, as usual, we did what we always do. So we kinda came into this one conversation about how do we want our wedding reception to be.

I said:
"I nak simple je. Tak nak bersanding. Nikah, pastu ajak orang makan2 on the same day. Have a 'garden party' kinda thing."
I never plan anything when it comes to this chapter of life. I do think of it, ah well... who doesn't want to get married right? But then again, nothing about how I wanted my wedding gown/baju to be. How I pictured the whole event. Nothing about all that.

But yeah suddenly something that I realized about life which makes me really careful whenever I wanted to say things. Lagi kata tak nak, lagi tu lah dapat. The more you said you don't want something, that 'something' will definitely go to you. Its like..deep down in ur heart, that certain something that you don't want is what you desire the most. haha. ape merapu ni.

Lets take a very simple example. Choosing the person you want to be with for the rest of your life. I've got other examples, but I don't favour controversies. So yeah... this is the easiest, less controversial examples.

How some people always said "I don't want to end up with this type of person" (Umm... lets make it general shall we? You may change this type to any example you want. hehe). Cuz if you realize, people will definitely have their own list of criteria of the person that they're looking for. And most cases happened where the person u ended up to be with is the one who you can't even tick every box beside every criterion you have on the list. Its the total opposite from what you want. (note the MOST. there are people who get what they want. dem you lucky ppl..)

Its weird. but thats the reality.

Probably whatever comes out from your mouth (stuffs you don't favour/like) is what your subconscious mind want. Is that how it works? No? Yes?

That is why, we should be really careful of what we are wishing for. If you hate someone, or something, don't keep on telling others how much do you hate it.

cuz at the end of the day, something/one that you hate is gonna be yours.

you better keep it hush.

I've mentioned A LOT of things that I hate. Blame the blabbermouth. Not me :p

whatever it is, I better watch out. haha yea yea. shush Farah. shush.

But theres another weird situation: when theres something/someone that I like, suddenly it will go away. from me. Like for example, I always wanted a Nintendo DS. But I never gt it cuz there must be something that prevent me from getting it. Or I like this person. But once I thought I might stood a chance, there must be something that just blocked me or stop me from going a step further. It can be anything; situations, other people or himself. But when I stop making any effort, there you go... the chances came back. haha. and the cycle goes on and on...

I really don't know how the mind works. or how life works. Everything is so unpredictable.

Thats all for today. Its time to eat :)
toodles!

Sometimes the last thing you want comes in first
Sometimes the first thing you want never comes
Aqualung's Strange & Beautiful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fawa...u dun wan that type of person?let me correct you...u xnk end up ng orang kelantan.is dat what u meant?hahahaha kidding=P

FM said...

err...note the generalization.

:p