Monday, August 27, 2007

I want french toast!

stones taught me to fly
love taught me to lie
life, it taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Damien Rice's Cannonball


I am very lazy. and officially, bored. Thanks to Vivy who keeps me occupied. Oh, and the chantiques too :) syok gelak2. hihi.

Anyway, Daz ajak-ed me to join him and others for the taupo trip. They went off today. and will be back on Wednesday. Wanted to follow (since I'm thinking of doing sky diving) but then I have some other stuffs to settle, and they are definitely my top priorities right now, therefore I have to passed. Sedey gakla. But what to do.

So what to look forward right now?

I don't want to go to school, and I don't want to spend my holiday like this.

Gee.

I signed up for WMSO Merdeka Day Out. Gonna go and shoot others. haha! but wasn't looking forward for it sangat. I don't know why.

heard that Malaysia is having some kind of international fireworks competition. Seriously I am so jealous. I feel like going back. I want fireworks!

Oh, so I have to wait til November. Something to look forward to. haha. but its months away!

Maybe I can wait for Sakura Fest. tapi pergi ke dis time?

...it seems that there is nothing to look forward to.

Until November.

*sigh*

No comments: